• is a group of professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities through modern technologies
• believes that every child should have access to necessary equipment that can help develop, play, communicate, etc.
• includes therapists, teachers, IT specialists, volunteers and parents of children with disabilities
We have been 503(1)c tax exempt since 2013
- To provide necessary assistive equipment for those in need
- To develop programs and applications for mobile devices
- To provide information and recommendations about modern assistive technologies and special equipment
We train and educate individuals, professionals and organizations to use assistive technologies for rehabilitation purposes.